Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Spring Break

The week that just past was the time that I took off for spring break. During my spring break I had to finish my ten page midterm paper and also find time to enjoy the week that I had off, which was hard because of the paper. My paper was on religion and the influence that it has on the media. I researched the liberal and conservative views of religious leaders on the subject. I also researched the views of politicians on the subject.
I found some interesting facts on how most of the American government is fifty five percent catholic. I also celebrated Easter on Sunday with my family. To me Easter is one of the most important holidays of the year because it is a time were the whole family comes together and celebrates the resurrection of Christ. Painting red eggs and roasting lamb is a Greek tradition. I worked on the paper for almost the whole week and I finished on Sunday morning, just in time to enjoy Easter with my family. I really enjoyed having the week off after studying for the past two months.

No comments: